Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted lately!

Boy, have I been busy out here! Some good, some not so good, but all fairly stressful and taking up my time and energy. So, when I haven't been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I've been crashed on the couch, trying to relax.

I'll try to do some updates later, let everyone know all the crazy things been having to deal with out here, maybe tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow, but do have checkup in the morning, then eye doctor in the afternoon...hmmm, maybe tomorrow morning BEFORE all the dr.'s appointments.

Oh well, at least I can let everyone know we haven't been catching any of the ick's that have been going around. Kids passed last 6 weeks and we're working on next 6 weeks. Football season is over, but basketball season has begun and Nathan is manager for the team. He thought he wanted to play, but decided he would be Manager instead. Sonya, well, she's being Sonya! And poor William has been called to Federal Grand Jury Duty and he goes on Thursday to see if he gets picked. Had to go buy him a whole new outfit for the occasion, first time I've seen him in a coat and tie, since I couldn't get him to wear one for our wedding. LOL!

Better go, gotta get moving this morning. I'll do more updates as I can. Later!

No comments:

HGTV Dream Home 2010