Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quickie Comments...

I think I might make this a new feature for me. I've seen a few blogs where they just put down some quick comments about what's been going on in their lives, but leaving out enough information that the people they may be talking about don't know that they are being talked about. I guess in a way it's a way that bloggers can get out what is bothering them, without hurting anybody's feelings. So here goes:

Don't you hate when you come back from a day off of work and you have post-it's all over your computer. My number one pet peeve right now. The sticky stuff leaves a residue on my monitor and is a pain to get off.

I hate being sick with a stubborn stomach bug!

I hate the B.R.A.T.T. diet!

I hate hypocrites! People who complain about a person doing or not doing something, and then do or not do the exact same thing. My number two pet peeve!

People who set up an appointment with you and then you take off the time to meet them, and then they don't show up or call.

Did I mention I hate having the stupid stomach bug?

Oh well, as you can probably guess, I have had the stomach bug and he's been sticking around now since Monday. My son got it and he was out sick on Wednesday, so I had to take a vacation day to take care of him. Guys just don't know how to take care of themselves, especially when they are sick. But I did get some time to clean and rearrange my daughter's room while he took a nice long nap, so that worked out and boy was she happy with the result. Now if only she will keep her room that way!

No comments:

HGTV Dream Home 2010