Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A few pictures from World Championship Barbados Cook Off

These are just a few of the pictures from the World Championship Barbados Cook Off.
I'm sorry they are so little, I'll have to pull them off the disc my husband burned for me and repost them later. Also, sorry there aren't more interesting shots, my hubbie ended up taking the pictures since I ended up helping under the big tent ALL DAY Saturday.

So, consider this just a sneak peek until I can get the other pictures edited and the video all edited too, have to figure out how to do that with my video editor. Enjoy for now!




Me and the kids and little Oscar!





Sonya playing in a Bounce House






The Big Tent, I'm in there somewhere, just look for the pink shirt.




This is actually Friday morning with the kids on their way to Field Day.




I'm right behind the guy in orange filling out prize checks for the winners of all the different cook-offs

1 comment:

MaBunny said...

Oh that looks like a lot of fun! Did you enter any food into contests this year? I know you come up with some yummy one!
Love ya, miss ya and will ttyl!

HGTV Dream Home 2010