Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Anniversary

I hope everyone has had good Easter! We've had a very sugary, sweet, and chocolaty one here, and now we are about to get blown away, again, so everyone out towards the Metroplex area of Texas-Look Out cause it's gonna be another weather day like yesterday.
In the mean time, here are a few pictures from Easter this morning. The first is of Joy, who wasn't to joyful about being woken up bright and early this morning to the sounds of kids wanting to dig into candy and hunt for Easter Eggs.

The second one is of Nathan, William
and Oscar seeing what goodies the Easter Bunny left for them!


Then we have William holding the 2 troublemakers to keep them out of the chocolate goodies that they so desperately wanted to dig into. As well as Sonya cheesing it up for the camera, but wanting to check out all her loot.

Then we get to the aftermath of all the goodies! Two very wired full of sugar kiddos, especially Sonya if you couldn't tell by the sugar-crazed look in her eyes.

Now, on to wishing my hubbie a very Happy 12th Anniversary! Can't believe it's been 12 years since we got married, and can't believe I almost forgot to wish my hubbie a happy anniversary today!

Well, actually I can, we were having to help one of our outdoor kitties give birth last night, so he and I both were completely exhausted this morning. She just wasn't pushing like she should of and to make a long story short, she had the last kitten at about 11:30 last night, and she finally had the last afterbirth this morning about 8:30. Needless to say, ASAP, she is getting spayed! No more kittens for her, worst deliveries EVER, but all 4 kittens are ok, so far.

So, I have to plea exhaustion for forgetting in the hub-bub of the miracle of birth, and Easter, about my anniversary.

Oh well, we didn't have anything planned anyway, hard to find a sitter for an afternoon or evening outing, so can't tell ya when the last time my husband and I actually went out for an evening out with just the 2 of us. Maybe we'll be able to go out next year!

1 comment:

MaBunny said...

HIyas and Happy Anniversary! I've been trying to call you ALL DAY to wish you a happy anniversary but your home phone has been busy and you never answered your cell!
I'll try to call later in the week - I'm exhausted from doing house work today and right now am settling down to watch some NOra Roberts!
love ya and ttyl!

HGTV Dream Home 2010