Tuesday, April 21, 2009

AAAAHHHH!

I'm going crazy dealing with all the nuts around here! Maybe I can get the Sheriff to admit me for "observation" into the nice, spa like psychiatric hospital for the 3 day evaluation period to get away from all the people driving me nuts here at work...hmmm, someone else to clean up after me, only have to wear jammas all day, someone else to do the cooking, don't have to answer crazy questions from crazy people on the phone, hey, a 3 day vacation doesn't sound that bad!

Only bad thing would be all the work I'd be coming back to. Oh well, a 3 day vacation would have a high price for me to pay with all the extra work that'd be sitting on my desk when I get back. I'll just have to day dream about a tropical vacation some where, I guess. Maybe someday...

1 comment:

MaBunny said...

Hehe, Nik, if you find that place to go to, please take me with you!

HGTV Dream Home 2010