Monday, February 2, 2009

We got a puppy!

I want to introduce to you Oscar Mayer Hill, the newest member of our family! As you might be able to tell, he's a sweet little dachshund puppy who's about 2 months old and he's just too cute and adorable! The kids absolutely love him and I think hubby likes him, too. I'll try to get more pictures of him on here later this week, just gonna be really busy this first part of the week with work, and then Garden Club meeting tonight. So, more later about Oscar.

I do still need thoughts and prayers for my nephew who is going to need more surgery today. They were unable to complete everything they needed to on Friday during his first surgery and he is scheduled for another surgery later today to, hopefully, get everything that was broken bolted and screwed together after his accident last week. Then we hope he will be on his way to a speedy recovery. So, I'll update more on him, too, as soon as I here more on that. Til later!

1 comment:

MaBunny said...

Aww Nik, hes sooo cute! give him a little scratch behind the ears for me, if he likes that:)

HGTV Dream Home 2010