Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Fall in West Texas!

Finally, fall has come to our Itty Bitty town of Rankin! It's been so nice the last few days with overnight lows in the upper 40's to low 50's and it hasn't been above 90 degrees all week! Heck, it's almost a blue Norther' for us out here! It's the time of year when we can finally shut down the air conditioners over night, open a few windows to air out the house and expect cheaper electric bills, YEAH!



This time of year just makes me want to go outside, clean up the garden, and put out all the Halloween decorations. Our street is one of the few streets that gets LOTS of Trick or Treaters, so we tend to go all out for the holiday. We have some of those cool blow up things and lots of orange and purple lights to help light the way for all the little goblins hunting candy.



Man, just realized I hadn't taken my medicine for my ADD, no wonder I'm having a hard time getting this blog out. Sorry, but I'm gonna save and come back later.

1 comment:

MaBunny said...

We are getting the same type of weather here and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

HGTV Dream Home 2010