I was tagged for a meme by Mabunny at AblesAntics! I've never done one of these before, so should be interesting!
The rules are as follows:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Okey Dokey, here are 6 UN-spectacular things about me...
1. Well, I have ADD, but I think of it more as a plus than a minus, most of the time!
2. I don't call people as often as I should, I prefer talking to people in person. I'm a very visual person, so when I get on the phone, it's hard for me to think about what I actually wanted to talk about. But...
3. I love to write emails to family and friends! Only problem is I don't get a whole lot back :( So, I usually just send out big emails once a week, wait on some replies, send out another a few days later. Or just write it out in my blog.
4. I'm terrible about taking pictures! Then when I do, I don't print them out, or don't download them on the computer, or back them up. Then my computer crashes and I lose them all! Ugh! I need to just download my pictures onto a disc then my next ADD Dr. appointment, I can get prints at Wal-Greens while I'm waiting for my prescriptions! Hey, I think I can remember to do that!
5. I have to associate things to each other or I'll forget them. Like number 4. above, now I'll remember to download my pictures and take them to Odessa with me!
6. I write notes to myself on my hand. Now, I know I'm not the only one who does this, but as mentioned before, I'm visual and if I don't associate something to something else, then I have to find another way to remember it, and seeing the note on my hand, several times a day, all day, really helps. And even if I write it down, I either forget the note, leave it at work, or lose it.
Now, my only problem is, I don't know 6 people to put one here, who haven't already done this!
Oh, well, I tried!
And as an addendum, today should have been Monday, part II! I came to work in the car, only coming up here on the bike every other day until I can make it up the hill without a break, and when I closed the driver door, the window shattered! OMG! Couldn't believe it! I was so shocked, had to look around to see if someone had thrown something at me, check to see if something had been sticking out of the car and the window had hit it, just had no clue what happened!
Anyway, I called hubbie, who called the dealership, who said that there was a recall on our car from a couple months back that was in regards to just that problem. So, to make long story short, after several calls back and forth from hubbie to dealership, dealership to hubbie, then finally ME to dealership General Manager, the parts have been ordered and I have his assurance they should be in in about a week and he will call and we will get an appointment set up to have window replaced at no charge. Just had to do the "This is my only car, we live in Rankin, school starts on Monday-I CAN NOT BE WITHOUT A CAR FOR A WEEK!" tone of voice on him to get things rolling.
Whoever hubbie talked to had told him, (imagine someone like Jeff Foxworthy saying all this and it'll make more since) Weelllll, if'n ya bring it in Saturday mornin', I'll take a look at it and measure it ta see what parts ya need, then it will take a coupla days to get the parts ha're, then after they do get ha're, bring it in and since I'm kind of backed-up, it'll probably be about 4 days a'fore we can get it all done. Hence, my phone call to the dealership G.M.
In the meantime, Thank God I have a carport, since we might have some more rain later tonight!