Sunday, August 3, 2008

And the Winner Is...

Mabunny from Ables Antics has won my first NAME THAT MOVIE! contest and a prize package of Simply Be Well bath goodies! Congratulations and I'll get with you soon about which products you want!

Here's the list of songs I had on My Soundtrack, see if some of them take you down memory lane to maybe a first date or a night out with the girls!

Loved by the Sun - Legend (with a very young Tom Cruise)
As the World Falls Down - Labyrinth
Footloose - Footloose (that's a gimme)
The Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
Danger Zone - Top Gun
Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron - Spirit .....
Hot Patootie Bless My Soul - Rocky Horror Picture Show
Come What May - Moulin Rouge
Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman - Don Juan de Marco
Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge
Mamma Mia - Mamma Mia (another gimme)
Rainbow Connection - The Muppet Movie
One Day I'll Fly Away - Moulin Rouge
If You Leave - Pretty in Pink
You've Lost That Loving Feeling - Top Gun
XFiles - XFiles (freebie #3)
Into the West - Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
May it Be - Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Until - Kate & Leopold
Evenstar - Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Big Empty - The Crow
Love Song for a Vampire - Bram Stoker's Dracula
Ever Ever After - Enchanted
Forever May Not Be Long Enough - The Mummy II
My Heart Will Go On - Titanic
Exile - L. A. Story
Hymn to the Sea - Titanic
Angel - City of Angels
Real Gone - Cars
The Best of Both Worlds - Hannah Montana: The Best of Both Worlds
Don't You Forget About Me - Breakfast Club
We're All In This Together - High School Musical
American Woman - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

Well, I hope you had fun listening to some of my favorite songs from some of my favorite movies. Come back again later this month and enter my next NAME THAT MOVIE! contest. This month's prize is a set of 2 Pear Flat Candle Co. hand poured, wonderfully scented Made in Texas Candles. I'll get a list of scents from the saleslady and post that later this week. That way you can start daydreaming about maybe, Texas Sage Flower or Bluebonnets or, if you're like me, Leather. Believe me, it smells like walking into a Western Wear store!

So, congratulations again to Mabunny and once she let's me know what this month's theme will be, I'll get started and put some new music on My Soundtrack!

1 comment:

Mabunny said...

Thanks Nik! You know I love bath products! Gotta think of a scent and will email you later:))

HGTV Dream Home 2010