Thursday, July 31, 2008

Simply Be Well!

As you can tell from the picture, I just bought, for myself, some of the Simply Be Well Bath goodies I'm giving away as the prize for my NAME THAT MOVIE! contest, and boy are they awesome! I bought the Pomegranate Body Butter and Body Wash, a fragrance free Moisturizing Body Bar for my hubbie, as well as some Lavender Vanilla Lip Balm and finally a bottle of Rosemary Mint Moisturizing Hand Wash.

I'm really glad I bought the Hand Wash, because after I brought my stuff in the house during my lunch hour, with my kitties right behind me for their lunch too, I started smelling something not so sweet. So as I went from cat to cat, sniffing them each in turn, I finally found the culprit and carried her by the scruff of the neck, back outside. Seems like Nipper has a thing for playing with skunks. Now she didn't REALLY smell like she was actually sprayed, just like she went over for a visit. The two of them probably had a cat to polecat chat for a while and then she came back home. Kind of like when you go to visit someone who smokes and when you leave, you end up smelling like you did too, that sort of thing.

Anyway, Rosemary is supposed to cut the smell of a skunk when you either put some of the essential oil into some shampoo, or use something already made with it, like my new Rosemary Mint Hand Wash! Happy coincidence there! And when I washed her a bit ago, only a faint trace of skunk stink was left.
Thank Goodness!

Oh, and I've found the next items for next months contest, some wonderful Texan made candles! The name of the company is Pear Flat Candle Co., they are Made in Texas, and have wonderful Texas scents. I just bought the "leather" one, OMG, I had burned it for only 15 minutes and I swear it smelled like I had just walked into Bag and Baggage. I used to work at a mall and every time I went to lunch I'd walk down to the food court, but I'd walk real slow past that store and just take a big whiff of that wonderful leather smell! I'll post a list of some of the scents before I start next months NAME THAT MOVIE! contest so that everyone who enters can start daydreaming about the TWO candle jars they will get to pick out if they win!

Keep those answers coming for my NAME THAT MOVIE! contest, and good luck!

1 comment:

Mabunny said...

Wow Nik, those look great!
I love the picture you put up!
I miss you so much, we gotta get together sometime in the near future!

HGTV Dream Home 2010