Sunday, July 27, 2008

NAME THAT MOVIE! contest

Well, as you can hear (if you have speakers on your computer) I have a new playlist of songs! I've actually started 2 different play lists, but the one on right now is all actually Soundtrack Songs. So, for a little contest, let's play NAME THAT MOVIE!

Now some of the songs are very famous and kind of gimmes, but if you can figure out some of the really obscure songs, then you really know your movies! Leave a post with the Name of the Song and the Title of the Movie in my comments and I will review all the comments on Sunday (I've hidden them for now, so there will be no peaking at other peoples answers). Whoever has the most correct answers-WINS! If there is a tie, I'll have my husband be Judge on who correctly identified the most of the Obscure Movies. The contest ends Saturday, and I'll review the comments and post the WINNER, and what all they've won, along with a list of the songs and the movies they go with.

The winner will get a box full of West Texas Goodies, I'll work on rounding them up this week. Maybe it'll be an original work of wearable art from my neighbor, or maybe a gift box full of Texas themed spa goodies. Hmm, I'll have to get looking, we've got all kinds of neat things out here!

So, try to figure out the songs without scanning through my playlist and start guessing! Have fun and enjoy!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Testing, testing, 123...I guess Footloose goes with (duh!) Footloose! Like I said, some of them are gimmes, but have fun trying to figure out the rest!

Mabunny said...

Ok, Nik, Sorry I didn't read blogs over the weekend, but here is my entries!

Footloose - Duh, Footloose
The Time Warp - R.H.P.S
Danger Zone - Top Gun
Hot Patootie Bless My Soul - R.H.P.S
Mamma Mia - Mamma Mia
If You Leave - Pretty In Pink???
You've Lost That Loving Feeling - Top Gun
X-Files! - ( I can picture it but can't think of the movie name)
Love Song For a Vampire - Interview With A Vampire
My Heart will Go On - Titanic
Hymn to the Sea - Titanic
The Best of Both Worlds - The Hannah Montana Movie - The best Of Both Worlds
Don't You Forget About Me - Breakfast Club
We're All In This Together - High School Musical


Ok, theres my entries - Good Job and great idea for the contest!
Love Ya and have a great day.
When did you post this? If it runs thru the 3rd then let me know and I will post it on my blog!

HGTV Dream Home 2010