Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break and Easter!

It's been a long week around here, but especially for William. The kids were on Spring Break and it was his year to be off to take care of them. That way, we don't have to worry about trying to find a sitter for them. We didn't think of that the first year and boy we had to scramble to find someone who could watch them that week. Next year, we thought we had someone set up to watch them, but the day or so before, they decided to leave town and visit their relatives, so, I ended up having to take that week off anyway. Big surprise for my boss! This year we made sure that William would get the week off so we wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Good thing he was off, he and the kids had to make a mad dash to Jacksboro to try to rescue his brother from the clutches of their mother, well, it's a long story and one day I may be able to get it all typed out, but needless to say, the apron strings grew back before William could get him away. So, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with them and that they get the help and guidance they need to get out of the hole that they have dug for themselves.

But we did nave a very good Good Friday, we went to town, saw Horton Hears a Who!, and did a bunch of running around. Horton is a cute movie, but I must have been really tired cause I almost nodded off a few times. I used to wonder why my mother could fall asleep in movies, now I know and I'm so sorry that us girls used to tease her about it.

Easter has been a lot of fun too. William had to work, but, the Easter Bunny came with the eggs and a basket of goodies for the kids this morning and I gave them my gifts this evening! Some new jamma's for everyone, a few more toy type things and some color coordinated m-n-m's and hershey's kisses. Of course they are running on sugar right now. And I'm pooped and just about done for.

So, until next time!

1 comment:

Mabunny said...

Sounds like you had fun hun:)) Hope everyone is doing well. We had a great Easter too, if a bit too busy.

Will e-mail you here soon to show u some stuff

Love ya

HGTV Dream Home 2010