Thursday, February 7, 2008

RE: Last Post

As I was rereading my last post, I realized I didn't note that what took me, probably 10 minutes to type and edit, etc. actually took my brain split seconds to process.

Sometimes I kind of throw people off because someone will make a comment during some conversation, and then my brain will process it very quickly and come up with some comment that I may say in return and they just don't get where the comment comes from. I used to spend a lot of time explaining myself.

I've been getting the confused looks from people a lot less often now that I am on my medication than when I wasn't. And I've noticed it's easier to carry on conversations with people because my brain isn't constantly trying to pull up information that might be just barely connected to what the conversation is about. It's been nice just to talk to people .

More later, Nikki

No comments:

HGTV Dream Home 2010