Friday, February 8, 2008

Pictures and Videos!

Well, I think I've got this picture thing figured out, let's see if I can post a picture of the kids...


Yes, there they are. This picture is from when they were in the Christmas Program at their school. They had to wear either a red or green shirt, but Sonya wanted to be a little more festive, so she had to wear her little Christmas hat.



Now let's see if I can download the video my husband shot of me, with the kids, getting ready to judge at the Texas Horned Toad Chilli Cookoff. A friend of mine helps put it all together, so I have to help judge, problem is it's always first round, and you really don't know quite what you're gonna get. But so far, it's all been pretty good. Let's try to add that video...



video


Not exactly where I wanted it, but it'll do! Now that I know I can put little videos on here, I'll have to take more of them.


Well, enough for now, getting close to lunch time. More later!

1 comment:

Mabunny said...

Cute Cute Nik:)) So enjoyed talking with you last night!
Have a great weekend!!

your BFF

HGTV Dream Home 2010